Below you will see a list of our office policies realted to Covid-19.
OFFICES POLICIES REALTED TO COVID-19
Nephrology & Hypertension Associates, Ltd is committed to the health, safety and well-being of ALL our patients, staff, and physicians. During these unprecedented times we are and have been following all CDC recommendations. We monitor all patients, staff, physicians, and even vendors who come into our office. We check temperatures daily, wear face masks, social distance, practice good hand-washing, and use hand sanitizer. Outside our office we encourage all patients, staff and physicians to continue the CDC guidelines as well in order to stay healthy.
Even though we have been diligent with these practices we have had some staff members to test positive for COVID 19. Our office is not alone as most other business have had positive cases as well. The State of Mississippi continues to have positive cases daily.
We want to assure all of our patients, staff, physicians, and vendors that we have had our office professionally cleaned and sanitized. We also continually clean and sanitize each day. We do this in order to continue to serve our patients who need to be seen in the office. We also provide the option of Telehealth visits as well.
Nephrology & Hypertension Associates, Ltd is continually monitoring the current situation and follow all guidelines as we strive to provide the best care to our patients and a safe environment for our staff and physicians.
- No one allowed in the clinic that has symptoms of Covid 19 – fever, chills, body aches, cough, respiratory issues.
- No one allowed in the clinic that has been around anyone diagnosed with covid 19 until after 14 day quarantine period.
- No one allowed in the clinic that has tested positive for covid 19 until after the 14 day quarantine period and a negative test result.
- No one allowed in the clinic that has been admitted into a facility with a positive covid 19 test within the last 14 days.
- No nursing home/assisted living patients.
- No one allowed in the clinic who used public transportation.
- Limit family members to one person other than the patient – only if needed.
- No one in the clinic that does not have a scheduled apointment – do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
TUPELO, MS LOCATION
1542 MEDICAL PARK CIRCLE, TUPELO, MS 38801
PHONE: 662-844-4711 | FAX: 662-844-9619
TOLL FREE: 1-866-344-4711
OXFORD, MS LOCATION
1790 BARRON STREET, OXFORD, MS 38655
PHONE: 662-236-2900 | FAX: 662-236-2922